On 04/12/2014 08:12, Chris Plummer wrote:
Hi Alan,

While removing the java.io.File import, I also questioned why I had java.io.IOException being imported. There were a couple of methods that declared it thrown, and the main method therefore had to catch it, but it turns out this was just copy/paste from the Settings.java test I used as a template, and is not actually needed. I removed the import, throws, and try/catch of IOException.

All the other issues mentioned by others have also been addressed. A new webrev can be found at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/6762191/webrev.03/
This looks good to me.

-Alan.