Hi Jaroslav,

Thanks for the quick review!

test/sun/tools/jinfo/JInfoRunningProcessFlagTest.java is added to the ProblemList because it contains this case:

  90     private static void testInvalidFlag() throws Exception {
  91         OutputAnalyzer output = JInfoHelper.jinfo("-flag", "monkey");
  92         assertNotEquals(output.getExitValue(), 0, "A non-zero exit code should
be returned for invalid flag");
  93     }

which will fail due to https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-6734748. I've been thinking about to break it out into a separate class, but then decided to group it together with other flag-tests. What would you recommend?

The change for L68 will be in the next review.

// Katja