It still looks good to me too. :)

Thanks,
Serguei

On 12/4/14 3:46 PM, David Holmes wrote:
Looks good to me too Chris - sorry for the delay getting back to you. But at least Kumar spotted all the typos :)

David

On 4/12/2014 6:12 PM, Chris Plummer wrote:
On 12/3/14 4:56 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 02/12/2014 02:39, Chris Plummer wrote:
Sorry about the long delay in getting back to this. I ran into two
separate JPRT issues that were preventing me from testing these
changes, plus I was on vacation last week. Here's an updated webrev.
I'm not sure where we left things, so I'll just say what's changed
since the original version:

1. Rewrote the test to be in Java instead of a shell script.
2. Moved the test from hotspot/test/runtime/memory to
jdk/test/tools/launcher
3. Added STACK_SIZE_MINIMUM to java.c, allowing a makefile to
override the default 32k minimum value.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/6762191/webrev.02/
This looks to me. A minor comment for java.c is that this code uses
4-space indent (different to hotspot).

The test looks okay too, you might just checking the copyright date as
I assume was not written in 2010. Also I think the import of
java.io.File may be left behind from the previous round.

-Alan
Hi Alan,

While removing the java.io.File import, I also questioned why I had
java.io.IOException being imported. There were a couple of methods that
declared it thrown, and the main method therefore had to catch it, but
it turns out this was just copy/paste from the Settings.java test I used
as a template, and is not actually needed. I removed the import, throws,
and try/catch of IOException.

All the other issues mentioned by others have also been addressed. A new
webrev can be found at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/6762191/webrev.03/

thanks,

Chris