Andrew,

Looks good, except couple of minor nits.

Please, take a look at LinuxAARCH64CFrame.java:70,
it might be a bug - probably, you should check against fp,
not rsp here.

See also below.

LinuxDebuggerLocal.c:

375: Please, use NPRGREG from AARCH64ThreadContext.java,
the same way as other platforms does.

HSDB.java

998:  it's better to add String cpu = VM.getVM().getCPU();
and shorten if.

But JDK 7 and later doesn't support Itanium, so you can remove this if
entirely.

LinuxAARCH64CFrame.java:

60  - please, remove space after/before brackets.
65,69,73  - please, remove space after bracket.
65 - it's better to add brackets around 2 * ADDRESS_SIZE
70  - probably, you should check against fp, not rsp here.

RemoteAARCH64ThreadContext.java:

40, 46  Please,remove stale comments.

LinuxAARCH64JavaThreadPDAccess.java:

67 and below - only one space should be after public

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia