Everybody,

Please, review the changes:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8067194/webrevs.02/

The problem:

  Serviceability agent source should follow source layout
  convention for modular jdk.

The solution:

  Move SA sources under src/jdk.hotspot.agent

  Move native code under jdk.hotspot.agent/{OS}/native/libsaproc

Problems left:
  * I'll file a CR for each of problem and fix it later.

  1. Custom gif copy routine left unchanged.

  2. The name of SA under windows left unchanged it's sawindbg.dll

  3. doc, scripts, test directories moved to a new location
     as is. It's content about to be evaluated.

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia