Hi,

looks good, modulo the problems you are mentioning (docs will need update to refer to correct locations; the same might be true for the textual output from scripts). I believe the tests are still passing.

Supposing the remaining problems are covered by CR you can consider this reviewed.

Regards,

-JB-