Hi Serguei,

I’ve only looked at the test code so far, here are some comments:

* You’re not allowed to call System.exit in a jtreg test. If something fails,
you need to throw an exception.

* Instead of a run() method you could simply collapse all this into the main
method like this:

assertEQ(check(), 0);

* Would it make sense to throw exceptions with useful error messages from the
JNI code instead of returning failed status codes? Our error matching system
would work a lot better with unique error messages.

Thanks,

Christian