Hi Christian,

Thank you for looking at it!

On 6/21/16 04:56, Christian Tornqvist wrote:

Hi Serguei,

I’ve only looked at the test code so far, here are some comments:

* You’re not allowed to call System.exit in a jtreg test. If something fails, you need to throw an exception.

Ok, an exception is Ok with me.

* Instead of a run() method you could simply collapse all this into the main method like this:

assertEQ(check(), 0);

Will check if this works for me.

* Would it make sense to throw exceptions with useful error messages from the JNI code instead of returning failed status codes? Our error matching system would work a lot better with unique error messages.

Will check if this works well in this case.
The unique error messages are already printed in the native code.

Thanks,
Serguei

Thanks,

Christian