Hi JC, thanks!

I'm happy with current state, looks good!

Truncated:

On 01/27/2018 05:01 AM, JC Beyler wrote:
This is strange but I'm assuming it is because we are not working on
the same repo?

I used:
hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/hs jdkhs-heap

I'll try a new clone on Monday and see. My new version moved hard_end
back to public so it should work now.

Sorry this compile error was in closed code.
Now the closed part compiles, thanks.

Fair enough, hopefully Thomas will chime in. Are you saying that this
first version could go in and we can work on a refinement? Or are you
saying I should work on this now at the same time and fix it before
this V1 goes in? (Just so I know :))

We may have to change this before integration, but for now keep it as is.

I'll look at this on Monday then!

Great!

/Robbin

Thanks for the reply and have a great weekend!
Jc

####
Minor nit, when declaring pointer there is a little mix of having the
pointer adjacent by type name and data name. (Most hotspot code is by
type
name)
E.g.
heapMonitoring.cpp:711     jvmtiStackTrace *trace = ....
heapMonitoring.cpp:733         Method* m = vfst.method();
(not just this file)

Done!

####
HeapMonitorThreadOnOffTest.java:77
I would make g_tmp volatile, otherwise the assignment in loop may
theoretical be skipped.

Also done!

Looks good, thanks!

/Robbin