Karen,

On 2/21/18 16:46, Karen Kinnear wrote:
Sergeui,

You were right - I read the sources incorrectly.

This code is easy to misunderstand - I read it incorrectly multiple times. :)
This parts causes most of confusion:
  (JVM_ACC_FINAL|JVM_ACC_STATIC)) == 0

Would still help to understand both
the motivation and the reason to not add to the spec.

Robert - do you remember why we didn’t add this to the specification? (6404550)