Hello,

Please review the following simple fix for 8185803:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8185803/webrev.00/

Although this bug has been around for nearly a year, it used to only fail on Windows. After the push for JDK-8198426 last month, it started to fail on every run. The test runs jdb, stops at a breakpoint in the debugee, and the issues the following command:

   print java.lang.Long.MAX_VALUE

And the response back is:

com.sun.tools.example.debug.expr.ParseException: Name unknown: java.lang.Long.MAX_VALUE
   java.lang.Long.MAX_VALUE = null

The issue is that Long has not been initialized (it has been loaded), so the java.lang.Long.MAX_VALUE symbol is not valid. This became the case on every run after JDK-8198426 because it removed a bunch of java code that executed at startup, and this code must have been causing Long to get initialized. I'm not sure why it used to only fail on Windows before JDK-8198426, but it passes now on all platforms with my fix, which is to add a reference to java.lang.Long in the debugee so the Long will always be initialized.

thanks,

Chris