Actually I did notice that and had a new webrev ready to go out and en email drafted, but then noticed the solaris-sparc timeout when I tested again.

Chris

On 5/10/18 9:50 PM, David Holmes wrote:
I was going to say that you also need to remove:

  29 #  @requires os.family != "windows"
  30 #  @key intermittent

:)

But something seems fishy about this bug to me anyway - comments added to bug report.

Cheers,
David