Looks good to me.

BTW, how did you track down this failure.
Did you use some tracing option,
or did you add a diagnostic to dump the
stray event?

On 5/2/19, 12:48 PM, Daniil Titov wrote:
Hi Gary,

Please review a new version of the webrev that adds the comment you mentioned.

Regarding the reusable filters I think it makes sense to create them when we
will find that they could be reused more than in one place and this test is a
quite specific, it creates ThreadStartRequest and enables it before restricting
it to the test thread only (by calling addThreadFilter()) since it is exactly
what the test checks (that calling addThreadFilter() on enabled thread start
request throws InvalidRequestStateException.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dtitov/8222667/webrev.02

Thanks!
--Danill