Hi Chris,

I looked what transport got skipped on Windows, and it's dt_shmem, as I didn't
see any reasons why this test should not be run w/ this transport, I looked
deeper and I found the place which needs to be updated to make the test work w/
dt_shmem. so now the test doesn't skip any transports (and thus the removed
warning isn't even partially true) and only skips connector other than
c.s.j.RawCommandLineLaunch, to make it cleaner the test now logs the skipped
connectors, e.g. on my mac, I'm getting the following in .jtr
> skipping com.sun.jdi.CommandLineLaunch (defaults:
> home=/Users/iignatye/ws/jdk/jdk/build/macosx-x64/images/jdk, options=, main=,
> suspend=true, quote=", vmexec=java)

I've retested the patch on the same platforms as before and now it passes on
windows as well.

incremental webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8242471/webrev.0-1/index.html
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8242471/webrev.0-1/index.html>