We can command line debugger via "Windows" -> "Console" menu on HSDB. If the
command shows error message in localized string (e.g. Japanese), it might
garble as following:

![garbled](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/7421132/110232635-39e89b00-7f62-11eb-95c9-1a5238072814.png)

Command line debugger and Debugger Console (WinDbg on Windows) will use Courier
font on their console, but it does not show Japanese chars. I guess it would
happen on CJK chars because monospaced font for Chinese, Japanese, Korean are
different from Courier.

After this change on Windows which set to Japanese locale, it uses MS Gothic
and we can see localized message as following:

![fixed](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/7421132/110232699-a4014000-7f62-11eb-9185-6eff39394541.png)

Commit messages:
 - 8263140: Japanese chars garble in console window in HSDB

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2862&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2862/head:pull/2862