findComponentType() logic is wrong. In findComponentType() method, We always
get vm.classesByName() retruns empty list
list = vm.classesByName(parser.typeName());
We have "parser.typeName()" retruns " double[][]"
vm.classesByName("") is expecting the fully qualified name example
"java.lang.Double"
This always returns empty list, resulting into ClassNotLoadedException as it
assumes the Component class has not yet been loaded, hence the test case fails.

There was a suggested fix from Egor Ushakov from JetBrains, I am proposing the
same to get this fix. I have verified the patch with required testing it works
fine.

Commit messages:
 - 8221503: vmTestbase/nsk/jdb/eval/eval001/eval001.java fails with:
com.sun.jdi.InvalidTypeException: Can't assign double[][][] to double[][][]

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3658&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3658/head:pull/3658