The change fixes ProcessTools.startProcess "warmup predicate" synchronization
issue.
Initially the predicate was called only for STDOUT;
>From jdk8 it's called for STDERR too (but ProcessTools javadoc was not
>updated).
The fix keeps existing functionality as is (as we have this behavior for a long
time and we have tests which expect STDERR output), but adds synchronization to
avoid calling predicate after previous call returned "true".
Also updated javadoc to reflect actual behavior.

Commit messages:
 - Added synchronization between stdout and stderr warmup predicates

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5830&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/5830/head:pull/5830