On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 04:36:37 GMT, Phil Race <p...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I'm getting a bit tired of seeing these JDK wide changes with lots of files
> touched.

@prrace

I'm also a bit tired of seeing so many amazing mis-use in existed codes in jdk.

In some place I even see somebody creates a HashMap with factor = 10.

I felt my eyes widen and likes seeing a new world or something, then I suddenly
notice that he the writer might not have the ability to use HashMap, but use it
just as HashTable.

Nevermind.

> Delete all changes in desktop from this PR and re-submit them as a separate
> PR.
>
> Also do not change J2DBench. We deliberately avoid using new API so that we
> can take it and run it on very old JDK versions to help track regressions.

Will do 10+ hours later when I off work.