Please review this patch that fixes a few memory leaks in JNI code.

[The latest
documentation](https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/17/docs/specs/jni/functions.html#releaseprimitivetypearrayelements-routines)
 of JNI functions makes an explicit note about the use of JNI_COMMIT:

> If `JNI_COMMIT` is passed as the `mode` argument when `elems` is a copy of
> the elements in `array`, then a final call to
> *Release<PrimitiveType\>ArrayElements* passing a `mode` argument of "0" or
> `JNI_ABORT`, should be made to free the `elems` buffer

No new regression test. I manually verified the Linux fix using ClhdsbPstack
test in root mode. Also, tier1-2 tests on mach5 continue to pass.

Commit messages:
 - Fix release mode

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11963/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=11963&range=00