On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 14:31:56 GMT, Alan Bateman <al...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> .map(mhs -> mhs.getMonitoredHost(hostId))

That was a reasoanable suggestion and I gave it a try, but
`mhs.getMonitoredHost(hostId)` throws a checked exception `MonitorException` so
using this `Stream` based approach then would need additional exception
catching, wrapping and throwing, then catching this wrapped exception, checking
the cause and rethrowing. That then defeats the purpose of using the `Stream`
approach.

I see that you have approved the PR, so I think you are OK with the current
non-stream approach. I'll now trigger the tier tests and if all comes back
fine, I'll go ahead and integrate this in a day or two.

Kevin, does this latest form of the PR look OK to you too?

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16805#discussion_r1404440378