On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:50:00 GMT, Alan Bateman <al...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Serguei Spitsyn has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   review: moved notifyJvmtiDisableSuspend(true) out of try-block
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/VirtualThread.java line 1043:
>
>> 1041:             notifyJvmtiDisableSuspend(true);
>> 1042:             try {
>> 1043:                 // include the carrier thread state and name when
>> mounted
>
> This one too, can you move the comment to before the
> notifyJvmtiDisableSuspend.

Moved both comments out of try blocks.
What about this one (it seems we would wont to do the same) ? :

                notifyJvmtiDisableSuspend(true);
                try {
                    // unpark carrier thread when pinned
                    synchronized (carrierThreadAccessLock()) {
                        Thread carrier = carrierThread;
                        if (carrier != null && ((s = state()) == PINNED || s ==
TIMED_PINNED)) {
                            U.unpark(carrier);
                        }
                    }