On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:09:28 GMT, Kevin Walls <kev...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The deprecated Subject Delegation feature in JMX will be removed.
>>
>> This was marked in JDK 21 as deprecated for removal (JDK-8298966).
>
> Kevin Walls has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   (C) oops

src/java.management.rmi/share/classes/javax/management/remote/rmi/RMIConnector.java
 line 618:

> 616:                 throw new SecurityException("Subject Delegation has been
> removed.");
> 617:             }
> 618:         }

Can't this constructor be removed? It's a private inner class so we should be
able to throw before calling that constructor?

test/jdk/javax/management/remote/mandatory/notif/DeadListenerTest.java line 78:

> 76:         cs.start();
> 77:         JMXServiceURL addr = cs.getAddress();
> 78:         assertTrue("Expected no connections in new connector server",
> rmiServer.connections.isEmpty());

Changes to this file seem unrelated to the removal of the feature - could you
confirm that they were intended (no issue if they were intended).

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18025#discussion_r1520108369
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18025#discussion_r1520127466