Guillaume,

I like the new look. Just a few thoughts from someone who usually does a lousy job as a web designer ...

- if you make the left margin (padding?) in the menu a bit smaller, the separation between the menu and the body part will be more visible - I would prefer a smaller font size for the body text (and perhaps also a sans-serif style font) - Would it be possible to make the images in the top banner just a little bit smaller?

Regards,

Gert

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I have written a new css for the web site today.
You can preview it at
  http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/orchestration-with-jsr181.html

What do people think about switching to it ?
I think there are a few things to tweak for IE ..