CSS updated. thx !
Feedback welcome :-)

On 2/20/07, Gert Vanthienen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Guillaume,

I like the new look.  Just a few thoughts from someone who usually does
a lousy job as a web designer ...

- if you make the left margin (padding?) in the menu a bit smaller, the
separation between the menu and the body part will be more visible
- I would prefer a smaller font size for the body text (and perhaps also
a sans-serif style font)
- Would it be possible to make the images in the top banner just a
little bit smaller?

Regards,

Gert

--