[snip]
Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Jean-Sebastien said that the apis are quite stable now, so I guess
the best way would be upgrade to the latest released version.
Maybe Jean-Sebastien can provide more inforamtions here.

Imo, the tuscany code has changed so much so that it may be
better to try uinderstanding how the SE works and maybe start
a new one (at least for the tuscany binding classes).

As for the sources, I guess we should be able to find
a svn revision that would match the date somehow:
March the 17th 2006.

I'd recommend to use the Tuscany SCA 0.90 release and SDO 1.0 beta 1 levels... March 17th 2006 is more than a year ago :)

--
Jean-Sebastien