Hi, I've been banging my head against this all night and looking for help.

I'm running through a test upgrade of a Plone 3.1.6 server/site to 4.0.2.
Everything is looking pretty good except it uses PlacefulWorkflow and in
folders where I've specified a workflow policy, objects (except folders)
show in the folder contents listing with a "state" that doesn't even exist
in the workflow referenced by the policy (the state DOES exist in the
default site workflow).  When I open the object, e.g., a page, the correct
placefulworkflow "state" is displayed.

The only reference I can find in previous docs is related to changing state
programatically and neglecting to update the catalog.  I've rebuilt the
catalog many times.. no help.

Seems that since my objects show the correct state when opened, there's
something wrong with the folder display process (its neglecting to check for
a placefulworkflow policy?).

Thanks in advance, MikeInMaine