Hello,

I've been given the task to have Plone 3.0.6 - run websites run under Plone
4.

For this purpose I've been given empty hardware.

I would like to transfer the content from 3.0.6 to 4.0.4 by getting the
content from the 3.0.6 installation and putting this content into 4.0.4
rather than converting the storage.

It is like exporting a database into SQL statements and importing these SQL
statements into a new database rather than converting the databases file
format.

Is this possible? What do I have to do? I've seen there is an import/export
button below the websites list in Plone 3.0.6. Would this button be part of
the procedure?

I am aware I have to set the settings for the website manually in Plone 4
then.

Thanks for any help!

Kind Regards

Lars Hansen