On 4/6/11 1:37 PM, nikolaj wrote:
Thanks Raphael, but I do not have authentication to that url. As said to
Laurence, is it managable without having developer knowledge? Would it help
using da_DK.ISO8859-1 instead of UTF-8? Its a bit annoying for people to use
"-40".

The encoding doesn't matter here.
Like it or not: the id of a member's folder
is different from the member's user name if
you enable email as login name.

You may try to patch the (de)cleanId to do
nothing (meaning being the identity function)
but I'm not sure if that would not trigger
other issues. There is a reason after all why
this trafo has been introduced in the first place.

Raphael

Thanks.