Hi,

Le 07/04/2011 08:49, Raphael Ritz a écrit :
On 4/7/11 3:02 AM, goedicke wrote:
Module plone.app.portlets.portletcontext, line 81, in _getGroupIds
AttributeError: getGroups

Reminds me of

http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9929

If so, then either upgrade or apply the proposed
fix locally.

Wow, this list is great. Got the answer before to ask ! :-) Got the same problem as Goedicke last night.

As I'm pretty new to plone I yet have to find how to make plone aware of the patch (from the changeset 47327) I applied manually :-/

I tried to run buildout with no success, even if I delete the .pyc file. I presume the bytecode must be cached somehow but I did not succeed to find where.

While I guess that patching the buildout-cache.tar.bz2 from the installer would do the trick, this is no real option since this would imply re-installing the whole instance.

While it seemed less fun (albeit somehow more academic), I also tried to modify versions.cfg to bump plone.app.portlets to the fixed version without any more success :
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'plone.app.portlets==2.0.12'.

Meanwhile, after some more googling, I found that creating a dummy plone instance from the ZMI did the trick. But this is really no fun at all ;-)

So, I would be very thankful if someone would be kind enough to point me to some documentation where it is explained how to tell a deployed Plone instance to take into account whichever patch has been applied locally (in the buildout-cache, I mean).

TIA

phep