Looks like the patch verify passed successfully.  Should we merge the Boron
patches for RC0?

Best Regards,
An Ho

From: Tomas Cechvala -X (tcechval - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
[mailto:tcech...@cisco.com]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 5:42 AM
To: Brady Allen Johnson; Anil Vishnoi; Brady Johnson
Cc: netvirt-...@lists.opendaylight.org; sfc-dev@lists.opendaylight.org;
openflowplugin-...@lists.opendaylight.org; An Ho;
groupbasedpolicy-...@lists.opendaylight.org; rele...@lists.opendaylight.org;
Sam Hague
Subject: RE: [groupbasedpolicy-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] [sfc-dev] [release]
Merge a large Openflow plugin patch to master and stable/boron today

No worries, just waiting for +1 from Jenkins in stable boron patch.

Tomas

[Think before you print.]Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.
For corporate legal information go to: