On 09/07/18 06:58, Faseela K wrote:
>     Also, what do you mean by " this code/model is broken and will not work
> in an cross-node invocation and needs to be fixed." I did not understand
> "cross-node" in this context, the failure is in 1 node SFC CSIT.

The nicira extensions are augmentations, which are targeted at inventory
datastore only, therefore their use in the output of the RPC is not
valid: they are not port of the model in that place.

As I explained, for single node scenarios, where the RPC invoker and RPC
implementation are on the same node, this happened to work because of
the shortcut I mentioned.

As soon as the application invoking the RPC and the implementation are
not on the same node this will not work, as the output must go through
NormalizedNodes and there is no corresponding schema.

Regards,
Robert