On 12/8/18 3:19 AM, Ariel Adam wrote:
Hi everyone.
So our current situation is somewhat challenging with releasing Oxygen SR4 #509.

On the one hand we have a number of pending and blocking jobs:

  * *COE* (pending) - */Prem/*, please take a look
  * *Controller* (pending) - */Tom/*, please take a look
  * *Groupbasedpolicy* (pending) - */Michal/*, please take a look
  * *Netvirt* (blocking) - */Jamo/Sam/*, do we know why the failures happened?
* *sfc* (blocking) - */Jamo/Brady/*, do we know what the failure happened?

Makes sure you check the notes column too. I try to keep that up to date with
the jobs I'm investigating. At this point, I think I've been able to sign off
on all that I was tracking. There was tons of infra and 3rd party software
troubles recently that caused a lot of aborts and failures. We've been having
to re-run and fix things as we found them.

On the other hand builds #511 and #512 failed each due to different reasons:

  * Build #511 due to a possible environment issues (*Anil/Thanh* to comment)

yeah, looks like it to me too:

(https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/public/): GET request of: org/hibernate/hibernate-core/5.2.6.Final/hibernate-core-5.2.6.Final.jar from opendaylight-mirror failed: Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 6550533; received: 192424 -> [Help 1]

  * Build #512 due to a problem in Netvirt (*Jamo/Sam* to comment)

sorry, not sure on this one. Adding Aswin

Thanks,
JamO

Please make an effort to relate to topics assigned to you so we can all push
this forward and release before the holidays.

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:17 AM Anil Belur <abe...@linuxfoundation.org