Martin,

Thanks for the prompt response. I had a very quick look at tcc.exe but previously we had used ttwebtop on our UNIX clients to run windows applications from a menu hence that was my first port of call. I will look into tcc.exe as a solution.

Thanks,
Philip.

Martin Sapsed wrote:
Philip Jackson wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to run a windows application on a terminal server through
SGD on a local windows PC using the ttwebtop.exe client. The application
runs okay but does not display in a seamless window. The application
does display in a seamless window when ran from the web interface.
Essentially I want to put an option in the menu of the windows machine
and run an application on a terminal server as though it was a local one
using seamless windows.

I might be wrong but I think the ttwebtop app, as a native client,
doesn't support seamless windows. Have you played with tcc.exe, which is
used when you integrate with the Start Menu, at all? In fact, maybe the
Start Menu integration is just what you want?

Regards,

Martin

begin:vcard
fn:Philip Jackson
n:Jackson;Philip
org:University Of Sunderland;School Of Computing And Technology
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:0191 5153646
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1