Don't use ttwebtop.exe.
Use the integrated mode of the sgd client (which under the hood uses tcc.exe)

http://blogs.sun.com/fatbloke/entry/6_integrated_client_mode

-FB

On 11 Jul 2007, at 09:47, Philip Jackson wrote:

Dear All,

I am trying to run a windows application on a terminal server through SGD on a local windows PC using the ttwebtop.exe client. The application runs okay but does not display in a seamless window. The application does display in a seamless window when ran from the web interface. Essentially I want to put an option in the menu of the windows machine and run an application on a terminal server as though it was a local one using seamless windows.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated,
Thanks,
SGD-Users mailing list
SGD-Users@filibeto.org