Andreas,

So, your peer DNS name should be maritim-ultra45. However, your "tarantella stauts" indicates your peer DNS name is set to www.galerie-maritim.de. So, when you try to launch an application on your SGD server, from the SGD server, it's looking to connect to www.galerie-maritim.de, which goes through Internet (or your gateway) rather than going to "maritim-ultra45" directly. That's probably why you have a 20 - 30 second delay.

Here is what I suggest:
- install SGD with your maritim-ultra45 peer DNS name
- then change your DNS external name to www.galerie-maritim.de
- this way, when you launch an application on the SGD server itself, from the SGD server, it would find the "application server" (i.e. your SGD server) using the peer DNS name, which should be maritim-ultra45

When you change the external DNS anme, make sure that you do the same for the apache webserver. The httpd.conf file should be located in /opt/tarantella/webserver/apache/*/conf directory. Look for the peer DNS name (multiple locations) and replace them with the external DNS name.

You might also want to consider securing the connections and putting everything through one single port. You can read about them here:
http://blogs.sun.com/fatbloke/entry/securing_the_connections_between_the
http://blogs.sun.com/fatbloke/entry/there_can_be_only_one

Hope this helps.

Regards,