> Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:10:39 -0500
> From: "Josh Wiechman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: SD> PCV hose
>
> Does anyone know where I can buy a new PCV hose? I cant find one that is a 3
> way, only 2 ways
> Thanks,
> Josh
> 1989 Daytona Shelby
> T2 555

Hey Josh...

I just recently bought one for my CSX-T, right from my local Mopar parts
counter. I believe that they are still readily available, and not all that
expensive if I remember. I think I paid less than $20 for it (my original
was dry-rotted and leaking air). The new one fits like... Well, an new one
:-)

Good luck...
--
Please visit  DV-SDAC on  the web at :   http://www.dv-sdac.org
'88 Shelby CSX-T (The Home of #260 !! ... 42K orig miles!  REVITUP))

Gary Joseph
Treasurer...and proud member
Delaware Valley Chapter
Shelby-Dodge Automobile Club
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (alpha)  /  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (main)  /
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (wireless)