-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Velliky
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 2:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: re: SD> FW: SDML....Back in 96

Oh yeah, I'm still around. I left this list a couple years ago when
there
was a lot of bickering going on, and I rejoined a couple months ago,
seems
much better now! I lurk here mostly, but I'm on TD.com all the time.

Garry M got out of TD's and into Neons and the show scene, he recently
bought a lancer and had been popping up on the Great Lakes list every
once
in a while, so maybe you'll see him here again too.

Paul