The current 3.8s have the same HP and torque as a stock 2.4 turbo 215/245.
----- Original Message ----- From: "geoff rolling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "sdml" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:37 AM
Subject: SD> awd daytona

hey everyone
ive been contemplating taking on this project for a few monthes now. we got an awd caravan in for scrap at the auto recyclers where i work and id just like to know if anyone has ever attempted to take the driveline from the van and put it in a car. id like to do it with a 4banger turbo but the awd tranny only mates up to the 3.3l to the best of my knowledge. if anyone has attempted or knows anyone who has attempted this swap please let me know if u have any advice on this or if its even possible. i dont wanna get it to it and find out its not gonnahappin. im pretty sure that the vans come with a wider wb than the cars and im hoping that this will give the daytona kind of a wide trac feel
thanx in advance.
Jeff