Ooooooooooooooo!

[ephiphone moment experienced]

WOW that makes total sense. I actually spoke with a cohort last night
about this. I'm good friends with a computer modeller. I am going to ask
him if he can model the project so when we make cuts we make them
PRECISE. This is important since I have been hammering home the handling
advantages. I have two G-bodies. I have no sanity. I have no shame. I
have no reason not to at least do the planning for this, and then maybe,
go through with it. It would be a er job than the Shadow.. Those guys
blew us away with literally their throwtogether project. It's awesome.
But I want something clean, functional, and beneficial. I wouldn't be
happy with a hastilly-grafted setup. The boys with the Shadow have paved
the way IMO for a refined approach. I think they are great for what
they've done. Now maybe someone can step it up a notch. In a G-body.

-J   Southern California Forced Induction
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo II
1986 Chrysler Laser XE Turbo
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
1991 Mitsu Eclispe GSX Turbo(for sale)
1990 VW Corrado G60 Supercharged (possibly revived?)
1984 Nissan 200SX Turbo
1985 Nissan 200SX Turbo
1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo