Jim,
Two things here. One, it's almost impossible to find good calipers with the
parking brake assembly that's part of the caliper, it's just a crap design.
Two, it might not be frozen.

Most people over look the fact that you can't press this piston back in on
this style caliper. There is a plug on the back of the caliper, remove the plug
and use a 4.5 mm Allen wrench and turn the adjuster so the caliper piston
backs off. When finishing up a break job the correct adjustment is to tighten
it
back down snug so the rotor can't turn and back off the adjuster 2/3 of a turn.

If you already knew this and it's bad, sorry for the long winded email. If
you need a caliper they are expensive.

Cliff Ramsdell