From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 3:03 PM
To: shelby-dodge@sdml.org
Subject: Re: SD> SoCal SDAC - TU Dyno Tour 2005

In a message dated 1/17/2005 9:09:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ok but  one problem, the first Thursday of Feb. is actually the
3rd...??? So why  are we saying the 10th? Is there something out of the
ordinary happening on  the second week of Feb.?

the "TU Dyno Tour"   (as subject line states)

*Chris Pauluk
Modesto CA
84 T2 Ramlet

------