Why don't I hear more about those D-Valves anymore? Refresh my own
memory as to the particulars.. I *think* it was some kind of secondary
air intake when not in boost... Using a vacuum source off the manifold
or whatever? I can't remember, and I know you probably can explain it
better than I.

-J   Southern California Forced Induction
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo II
1986 Chrysler Laser XE Turbo
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
1991 Mitsu Eclispe GSX Turbo(for $ale)
1990 VW Corrado G60 Supercharged (for $ale)
1984 Nissan 200SX Turbo
1985 Nissan 200SX Turbo
1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo