Hey everyone. Here in Iowa, winter is almost over we had some nice weather and I decided to take my 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLH-S out for a spin. Man oh man, did I miss driving that car. I had it stored in the garage for the winter. Driving the automobile, reminds me exactly why I bought the car in the first place. It makes people look, especially the cops. This year I am going to be giving the ol' #324 a good tune up and try to find all the original items for the car. I was hoping that someone would know where I could get an original stereo that went into the car when it was made. What was the model number or the part number? Also I need to know where I can find the side stripping that goes around the outside trim of the car? It's not a decal. It's like the original door ding stripping, but for design shelby made this go all around the car. Also the cars engine makes the car vibrate quite a bit. how do I go about fixing that. Don't get me wrong the car runs fine... just when I am driving down the road and look in the rear view mirror and I can't tell what kind of vehicle is behind me because the mirror is shaking so much. How do I fix that if anyone has any clues. Also the dash lights don't work, does anyone have any suggestions... I know alot of it is probably very simple, but I don't have anyone around to teach me these things. I am trying to learn on my own, but not wanting to screw up the car. That is why I am asking the years of experience on the mailing list to help me out.

Thanks;
Brian R. Downard Sr.
Des Moines, IA 50047