Well I have decided to sell the car, here it is:

1987 Dodge SC, Garnett and Silver

Newer Paint and stickers
New Tires (Kumo)
Intercooled (T2 IC Front Mount) T1
Custom Turbo by Dominic at Turbo and Components (Hamburg, MI)
Adj. FPR
Underdrive Pulley
Fresh Head (3 angle Fastburn)
525 Trans, Centerforce 2 clutch/pressure plate
Monroe Formula GP Shocks and Struts (a few years old, but still good)

Car runs strong, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 18.5 PSI.

Care comes with extra T4 bottom end (needs redone)
Lots of extra parts, interior and motor, hood?

The problems, car needs a rear main seal.  It is drivable, but leaks.  The
clutch only has about 5000 miles on it, but I would change the disk because of
the oil, not necessary though, it will dry, pressure plate should be fine.
Only other thing is the power steering pump pulley is bent, I never bothered
though as that takes HP.

I will take $2500/best (make an offer) for the car.  The package is worth $3000
with the new oil seal.  I am open to offers though.  I am looking for a muscle
car, rolling chasis is fine, Mopar only.  Maybee even a Yamaha Banshee or
Raptor, let me know what you have.

Car is Metro Detroit.  Call me or email me for pics or info:
Dale
734-285-5209
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!