Beside others FWD&V8 MOPARS,I own a 1988 Dodge Mini Ram(mini cargo van)which
had originally a 2.5L naturally aspirated(NON TURBO)engine.Last week 1 rod came
loose and made ahuge hole in the short block destroying the engine.I bought a
complete drivetrain(complete engine with cylinder head,short block,exaust
intake manifold turbo unit mounted throtle body,EVERYTHING including the
computer unit and the transmission)from a 1986 Daytona Z turbo I.Now i have
this drivetrain(2.2 turbo I from 1986 Daytona) installed in my 1988 mini ram
(which WAS 2.5L Non Turbo, EFI)The computer unit from the Daytona was installed
on the van also.My question is:Can i use and will the van work fine with its
original wiring harness(originally 2.5L NONTURBO engine) connected to the
daytona computer unit & engine(2.2 TURBO I)I was told the daytona wiring
harness will not fit the van.Should i buy the motor wiring harness from a
factory turbocharged 1989/1990 Dodge Caravan?It will work???We all know that!
  Dodge ne
ocharged mini ram/caravan back in 1988,right? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!  Any
idea/info will be greatly appreciated... Thanks  Ray Aguieiras.   Bridgeport,CT