The Dodge dealer where I worked at in 89 had a caravan cargo van with the turbo
1 engine as a parts delivery van for about 3 months. Tha parts manager got
tired of buying front tires for it!!!!!!!!

But it was fast !

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:40:52 -0500 From: MoparTurbo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: SD> conversion

Adapting the wiring harnes is possible but is not worth the effort, grab a
harness out of an 89 van (a 90 will require an SBEC and the dash controls
may also be different) also alot of that 86 car will NOT be a plug\bolt in.
Your best bet would be to try and salvage as much from an 89 van as you
possibly can, including the top end since the intake is different on that 86
tona. By the way I think this should turn out very nicely, and although I
have never read anything that indicates those cargo vans never came equipped
with a turbo I did have a turbo cargo van on my street for years. The old
man wouldn't sell it to me. But like with the long wheelbase minivan
arguements of yesteryear Im sure alot of people will come to argue over this
aswell. If you have any pics of the ongoing conversion send em on over.
- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinaldo V. Aguieiras" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>