90 Maserati TC 16v cooling fan with shroud - complete  $45

Pair of front Koni adjustable struts for 1987-89 Daytona Shelby. Not sure which other models/years they will bolt into. These are adjustable at the top of the strut just like the factory GLHS Koni's. $150 for the pair.

2.5" o2 housing - Turbo II.  $90

2.25" o2 housing ported to 2.5" (for used with 86/87 GLHS or Turbo I and 87 Turbo II style downpipes) $45

88-92 2.5 Turbo I intake manifold. Same as turbo II except does not have charge temp hole drilled. $20 takes it. Comes with knock sensor.

Same as above but comes with Throttle Body, fuel rail, injectors, pressure regulator and knock sensor. $100
(This is great for someone looking to convert their older Turbo I to Turbo II)

Bogart Racing wheels. 13" ultralight racing wheels for 86/87 GLHS or any other FWD car with a 5x100mm bolt pattern. Rims are 13x7 and slicks are 24.5x7x13. Slicks still have a ton of meat left on them. Best offer takes them. This is for a pair of fronts. These are (in my opinion) the best racing wheels you can get for our cars. They weigh in at a scant 7.5lbs per wheel. Wheels come with custom spacers for the GLHS - and I was told they will fit other Shelby/Dodge platform cars with this same bolt pattern.

Wastegate Acutator for Turbo III. Have two. One is powder coated gloss black and the other is stock. $80 for the powder coated one, $45 for the stock one.

Wastegate Actuator for Turbo II.  Good used stock piece.  $45

Radiator/Intercooler from 1989 Daytona Shelby. Rad needs recore (some fin rot - I'd recore it). Intercooler looks good. Includes brackets that hold the two together, etc... any competent rad shop can recore this with a new core and you're good to go. $85 takes the whole thing.
Or $100 takes the radiator fan with shroud as well.

90 Maserati TC 16v cruise control unit. - make offer

Bezel for dash of 1990 Daytona. This is the long black plastic thing that goes in your dash. (spans from instrument panel to far right side of dash). I have three of them. One is w/alarm and two are w/out alarm. Make offer.

Interested parties email me for pics.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cheers,
Rick