Hello all, I've been struck with a major oil leak in probably the worst place to get one on our TDs. I recently upgraded my minivan's Mitsu turbo to a Garrett, complete with braided steel lines from TurbosUnleashed. The van's running very well, but the oil feed is leaking pretty heavily at the spot where it meets the turbo... guess I didn't tighten it down enough or something.

Even with the relatively spacious minivan engine bay, this spot is practically inaccessible with a wrench... anyone have some handy tips and tricks for getting at the top of the turbo without pulling the head or intake?

-- Paul McGovern http://www.nyisles.net