I would love to buy it myself and had talked to him about it, but its hard to find the time to drive 16 hours to pick it up, plus having to find a truck and trailer and afford the gas money to get there and back. I never can find anything around SE Kansas thats numbered. Im lucky I just found that Shelby Lancer close...

Dan G wrote:

And then there are those times when you CAN'T keep it, for whatever reason. And in ten or twenty years when you're about to kick yourself for getting rid of it, you stop and you think and you remember that you really had no choice in the matter.

If only there were more people looking for these cars then the sellers wouldn't be in these predicaments. You can't blame Jerry for trying his best to transfer the car into the hands of another enthusiast. He's trying and it's not his fault no one wants it. And it's not like he's demanding a premium for it, that's one of the lowest prices I've seen for a complete GLHS. So jump back out of his throat now, eh?

Food for thought

Dan Greenberg
'87 GLHS #137

-----------------------REMOVE-FOOTER-WHEN-REPLYING---------------------------- Questions? Visit http://www.sdml.org/