> Can I paint regular Omni bumpers black without any problems?
> I just picked up a rear bumper from a regular Omni and want to
> put it on my GLH.  Can I bead blast the thing and paint it semi
> flat black?  Anyone have any ideas?

I used the black bumper paint sold at auto parts stores on my GLHT, it
worked very nice (and is a flat black).  The original black was like
anodizing, but it still chipped from stones.  The bumper paint is a
little more resistant to chipping than a regular flat black would be.

> How about the the headlight housing?  That needs to be black also.

I've never done those, but I would think a good flat black would work
well on them.

Barry Goodall
Shelby Dodge Auto Club

SDAC-15 is only two weeks away!!  Come see the largest annual
gathering of SD's in the world!!
Details are on our website --  www.sdac.org